Welcome to www.optikgo.com. The terms & conditions set
out below govern the use of the services offered by PT. Gociva Multi Optical
regarding the use of the www.optikgo.com website. Users are advised to read
carefully can have an impact on the rights and obligations due to Users under
By registering and/or using the www.optikgo.com site, the user is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions. These terms & conditions are a form of agreement that the User has in a valid agreement between PT. Gociva Multi Optics. If the user does not agree to one, part, or all of the contents of the Terms & Conditions, then the user is not allowed to use the services at www.optikgo.com.
1. Site Service Provider Company
PT. Gociva Multi Optik is a limited liability company that runs the business of web portal services www.optikgo.com, a site for searching and selling goods sold by registered sellers. Hereinafter called Optics Go.
2. Optik Go's online purchase service site is www.optikgo.com.
3. Terms & conditions is an agreement between the User and Optik Go which contains regulations governing the rights, obligations, responsibilities of users and Optik Go, as well as procedures for using the Optik Go system.
4. Users are parties who use the Optik Go service, including but not limited to buyers, or other parties who just visit the Optik Go Site.
5. Buyer is a registered User who makes a request for Goods sold by Optik Go on the www.optikgo.com site.
6. Goods are objects that are tangible / have physical goods that can be delivered / meet the delivery criteria by the goods delivery service company.
7. DOKU payment is a Third Party provider of payment support services.
Doku as a payment support provider as well as a gateway
payment, there could be problems in this case related to the circuit
according to the agreement and terms and conditions of DOKU.
8. Expedition (21 Express, JNE, JNT, TIKI, etc.) is a third party provider of shipping support services.
Expedition as part of the process of processing product orders, and also part of a series of products sent to users and buyers, is an inseparable series, and problems may occur in this series, according to the agreement and terms and conditions of the expedition.
9. Mark Design is a Third Party provider of site server management support services which is the web portal www.optikgo.com. This Third Party is responsible for building the site together with PT. Gociva Multi Optik custom according to the request and needs of PT. Gociva Multi Optical (in this case Optik Go). The things that support the development of the web portal as a whole have been mutually agreed upon in the agreement between PT. Gociva Multi Optical as the site owner and Mark Design as a support service provider for site server management.
10. Jovan Smart System is a Third Party provider of support services for the Corporate P.O.S System which is the Company's Internal program system of PT. Gociva Multi Optik to manage all types of products (Frames, Lenses, Softlens, Glasses Accessories, Vouchers, Promos, etc.) which are then used also for stock management and customer databases concerning relationships with Third Party providers of site server management support services, namely Mark Design. Things that support the development of the Corporate P.O.S System as a whole have been mutually agreed upon in the agreement between PT. Gociva Multi Optical as the owner of the Corporate P.O.S System and Jovan Smart System as the provider of supporting services for the Corporate P.O.S System
11. Essilor Indonesia & HOYA Indonesia are Third Party Service Provider Support Providers
The Lens Provider acts as a lens Distributor, provides lenses offered on the www.optikgo.com site, will receive customer orders through the site management intermediary, and will then procure products in accordance with the applicable ordering procedures. After the processing is complete, the lens will be sent back to the optics to be processed by cutting the lens into the frame, or it could be that the processing of cutting the lens into the frame is carried out at the lens provider. In this case, the process that is on the part of the lens provider can cause problems that are directly related, or may not directly affect the availability of the lens product or the time of its completion.
ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Optik Go does not charge a registration fee to Users. Users who have registered on this site have the right to use the full features, including but not limited to purchases, but also access to Currency Size Data, Past Transaction Records, and Currency Size Records.
2. Site Users
The user hereby declares that the user is a competent person and is able to bind himself in a legal agreement according to law. Users of this site can be early users of the site and have never transacted on this site and at the Optical Go physical store, as well as customers who have transacted at the Optical Go physical store.
User Code and password
The user will be provided with a basic User Code and Password on the first transaction, and will be asked to change it on the first login. Users are aware that this data is private and NOT FOR SHARE with others. The user understands the risk that if this personal data is known and can be accessed by someone other than himself, Optik Go will not be responsible for any losses that may be caused.
The user fills in and completes the personal data column, for data collection purposes and personal data purposes related to residence identity data and telephone numbers that can be contacted.
3. Eye Size Data
Users can fill in and complete the eye size column, for the purpose of personal data collection on eye health records, it can be a photo from the user's ophthalmologist, or eye size from the results of the Optik Go examination when visiting a store, or can fill in eye size data independently. The user agrees that the size applied independently is in accordance with what is needed and desired, and if an error occurs, it will release Optik Go from responsibility.
4. Blindfold Action
The actions referred to in point 5 above, which are carried out independently are accompanied by awareness and understanding that if in the future there is an increase in decreased vision and eye size, the manager of this site is not responsible for it.
5. Personal Data, Purchase Transaction Data, and Currency Size Data contained in this www.optikgo.com site become data entirely by Optik Go and can be used for promotional facilities, and data collection facilities, but will not be distributed and traded with agencies, companies, foundations and other legal entities.
6. Point | Stars, and How to apply
The main requirement to get Points and Stars is to become an Optik Go Customer Member and make transactions.
The value given to buyers who already have a membership in Optik Go, and are automatically registered as members when filling out personal data.
TERMS AND CONDITION
Valid per multiple of Rp. 100,000 from the total transaction
Giving gifts in the form of special merchandise from Optik Go to customers from the total value of the transactions made.
Point Terms and Conditions:
a. Points are valid for all transactions, both orders and retail sales
b. If the customer gets a star, he will automatically get a point, but if he only gets a point, he doesn't necessarily get a star
c. Points will be reset at the beginning of January next year, even though they haven't been claimed yet
a. Point Claims will get special Merchandise from Optik Go for achieving certain points
b. Can be claimed directly with some merchandise (claim more than one) as long as the Point is still sufficient
The value given to buyers who already have a membership in Optik Go, and are automatically registered as members when filling out personal data.
TERMS AND CONDITION
Valid per multiple of Rp. 500,000 from the total transaction
Giving gifts in the form of special Vouchers from Optik Go to Customers from the total value of the transactions made.
Star Terms and Conditions:
a. Star is only valid for order transactions (Frames and Lenses) or Lenses only
b. If the customer gets a star, he will automatically get a point, but if he only gets a point, he doesn't necessarily get a star
c. Star will not be reset at any time as long as it has not been claimed
a. Per 5 Star (Transaction Rp. 2,500,000) can be exchanged for 1 Voucher worth Rp. 100,000. The validity period of the Voucher is 6 months from the time the Voucher is claimed.
b. Multiple Vouchers per 5 Star
c. Star As long as it has not been claimed, it will not be able to become a Voucher even though the transaction has met the Terms and Conditions.
7. The user's right not to want to get messages and news from Optik Go.
Users can choose not to receive news and messages from this site by clicking the “tickbox” in the Column under the e-mail data. If at a later date you want to receive information again, please click back.
1. Goods traded by Optik Go
Frames and Lenses
Frames or frames are listed in the eyeglasses category. All products listed on the optical go website are genuine (original / genuine)
Lenses offered on this site are lenses with quality assurance from suppliers that are given a marketing permit from the government, and are not fake and low quality lenses.
Contact lenses and accessories traded on this site are genuine contact lenses and have a license from the Health Service, Optik Go does not trade contact lenses and accessories that are dubious and even potentially harmful to users.
The Glasses Packages offered to users and buyers are products specifically sold on this site and are not available in any Optical Go physical store.
Sale Products or Discounted Products is a feature on this site, which serves to offer products at a discount for added value to users and buyers.
2. Cart, Payment Method, and Shipping Method
The basket contains the selected items to be purchased by the user. Users can choose to pay all at once or only certain items are selected to be paid for and delivered.
Payments on this site are supported by DOKU payment partners. Please read the terms and conditions of using DOKU services here.
------------ DOKU Terms and Conditions Link ------------
Delivery of Goods from this site is supported by Expedition partners. Please read the terms and conditions of use of shipping services, as well as shipping, and domestic shipping rates here.
------------ Link Terms Conditions & Expedition Rates ------------
3. Information about Optik Go's management company
This site also contains the company managing this site with the trademark Optik Go, as the parent company. This site will contain explanations, information and news, job vacancies, and Partnership business opportunities.
4. Other information that the user needs
Information on How to Measure for Ordering Glasses. please click the link here
Customer Care Information
This information includes our service guarantee and quality assurance. please click the link here
1. Storefront Arrangements and Prices
I. Goods Showcase
The storefront of goods offered and sold has been arranged in such a way that it is easy to find, with the addition of filtering and search features.
II. Price, Promotion, Package, Sale, Voucher
The price of the goods listed on this site is in accordance with the applicable provisions in company policy, and there is no change in the price from the written and the actual. In the future there is an error in the process of goods, then the price listed is the reference for the transaction, and the site manager has the right to make corrections as long as it is based on the price of the goods listed on this site.
The promotions that apply on this site have been arranged in such a way that site users and buyers experience transactions and purchases that are economically valuable. The products offered are new and in good condition, not goods whose quality has decreased.
The package that applies on this site is the Glasses Package that is offered to users and buyers are products that are specifically sold on this site and are not available in any Optical Go physical store. The packages available on this site may vary according to the site owner's policy and the availability of goods.
Items available on this site are eyeglass frames, eyeglass lenses, contact lenses, contact lens cleaning fluid. For the goods available are Original goods from the official Supplier. For the availability of goods, the quantity will always be updated on this site and the amount of stock is connected with data on the company's P.O.S System.
Sale or discount listed on this site is the policy of the company owner of the site. Addressed to buyers for additional purchase price cuts from the prices listed on the website. Sale also applies when the site will open a special discount program activity to finish stock of goods on the site.
Vouchers given to customers in our physical store, can not be used on this site temporarily, until there is an update on this site that can offer the feature of using vouchers for discounts on purchases on this site.
2. Third Party Services (DOKU, EXPEDITION, SERVER MANAGEMENT, and POS MANAGEMENT)
Third party services are arranged in such a way by the service provider, as follows:
DOKU ------------ DOKU Link ------------
Expeditions ------------ Expedition Links ------------
Server Manager – ------------ Server Manager Link ------------
POS Manager – ------------ POS Manager Link ------------
1. Ordering glasses and or contact lenses according to eye size Transactions made by users as buyers will be processed according to site procedures, and are described as follows:
The eye size selected for the lens is automatically adjusted by this site with the eye size listed and written in the Eye Size Data in the My Account section.
Frames / Glasses frames
The eyeglass frame is in accordance with the product that has been selected by the buyer. According to the type, series, color, and price. Regarding size and comfort, the buyer acknowledges and agrees that the selected product has been through independent measurements from the buyer himself and is considered to be suitable / according to the model and fitting (use of fitting) in the face position. If an error occurs in Independent Measurement and results in discomfort in use, further discussions will be held to resolve the problems that occur, but it is possible that the site manager can refuse responsibility if the error is from the buyer, and the data listed is in accordance with the data request. the size of the buyer, and not from the site manager's processing error.
Lenses installed are in accordance with the type of lens selected by the buyer, according to the type, lens coating, color, and price. Regarding size and comfort, the buyer acknowledges and agrees that the product is selected according to the size in the eye size, and through requests from the buyer himself in the eye size column, and is considered suitable / according to the needs and usage. If an error occurs in Independent Measurement and results in discomfort in use, further discussions will be held to resolve the problems that occur, but it is possible that the site manager can refuse responsibility if the error is from the buyer, and the data listed is in accordance with the data request. the size of the buyer, and not from the site manager's processing error.
The contact lenses purchased are in accordance with the type of contact lens that the buyer chooses, according to the type, size, period of use, color, and price. Regarding size and comfort, the buyer acknowledges and agrees that the product is selected according to the size of the eye, and through requests from the buyer himself in the column of the selected contact lens size, and is considered suitable / according to the needs and usage. If an error occurs in Independent Measurement and results in discomfort in use, further discussions will be held to resolve the problems that occur, but it is possible that the site manager can refuse responsibility if the error is from the buyer, and the data listed is in accordance with the data request. the size of the buyer, and not from the site manager's processing error.
2. Ordering contact lenses
It can happen that the lenses / contact lenses selected by the user and the buyer are out of stock for Optik Go, and must be ordered from the supplier / owner of the product being sold. The site manager will contact the buyer and arrange an agreement whether it will be made available and the buyer is willing to wait or the buyer applies for a refund because he is not willing to wait for the goods. This item is beyond the control of the site manager for its availability, so Optik Go refuses to be responsible if there is an immaterial loss that occurs as a result of this process.
3. The selected product is not available to be sent directly to the buyer. For products that are empty and inadvertently still showing their availability on this site, the manager hopes for understanding because the management is still individual administration staff, as for the solution of this will be discussed and resolved by mutual agreement of the manager and the buyer, so Optik Go refuses to be responsible if there are immaterial losses that occur as a result of this process.
1. Delivery of goods in the Optik Go system must use the services of an expedition company that has been listed on the Optik Go website chosen by the Buyer. Any provisions relating to the process of delivery of goods are the full authority of the service provider of delivery of goods.
2. The user understands and agrees that any problems that occur during the process of delivering the Goods by the provider of the Goods delivery service are the responsibility of the delivery service provider.
3. In the event of problems in the delivery process in the form of lost goods, damaged goods, and so on, the Buyer can report to Optik Go no later than 3 x 24 hours from the time of delivery for the investigation process to be carried out.
4. More complete information regarding Goods delivery service providers along with the provisions that apply to each Goods delivery service provider can be read here ------------ Expedition Link ------- -----
1. Rates and Delivery Time Rates and delivery times differ from each courier service provider that works with the site owner. Buyers can choose tariffs and delivery times according to each option provided by the site and shipping services.
2. Product packaging
Product packaging is carried out by the site administration with certain security because the goods sold on the site are sensitive items and damage can occur if the packaging is not safe. Additional safety material in packaging can be requested more if the buyer wants the goods purchased to be even safer if the shipping address is further away.
3. Privacy and delivery to the destination
Privacy and delivery to the destination address is carried out by the site to the buyer in the event that it is in accordance with the contact address written on the customer data, and cannot be sent to a location other than that, because it is connected to the expedition delivery service.
1. Glasses Frames, Glasses Lenses, Soft Contact Lens, Liquid Solution
Eyeglass Frames – The frame is the frame in which the lens attaches, and is the holder of the lens position in front of the eye, and is located on the bridge of the nose bone, and also above the ear.
Eyeglass Lenses – Spectacle lenses are transparent materials that can be made of plastic or glass, and serve to help correct poor vision.
Soft Contact Lens – Soft contact lens is a type of contact lens that is in direct contact with the eye from a soft material, available in normal sizes or there are eye correction sizes.
Liquid Solution – Liquid Solution or liquid for contact lenses, consisting of several types, can be used to soak, clean, and also to wet the eye surface so that the contact lens and user's eyes are maintained in good condition.
2. Sales Guarantee from Optik Go
3. Disclaimer / Disclaimer on Sales Warranty
Sales guarantee is Optik Go's service to buyers, both to buyers in our store, and at the online shop. This warranty is limited to purchases in stores and on the online website www.optikgo.com, while purchases on other sites such as Shopee and Tokopedia, will apply according to the provisions of the Online Shop Site. This warranty does not guarantee that the purchased goods will be protected from damage, and the provisions as stated in the Sales Guarantee Terms will still apply.
4. Error maintenance and usage procedures
Frame and Lens
- It should not be soaked with water, soap, shampoo, or with chemical-based liquids.
- Cannot be cleaned with alcohol
- Should not be exposed to direct sunlight or in contact with hot objects (above 20°C)
- Cannot be pressed and bent / bent forcibly
- Cannot be modified in any way
- Cannot be cleaned / wiped with a cloth or tissue made of rough
- Should not be immersed in a liquid that is not specifically for contact lenses
- The soaking fluid should always be changed after use
- Must always be soaked when removed from eyes, must not be allowed to dry
- Storage must be kept from being squeezed by the case
- Should not be used continuously for more than 8 hours
- Should avoid exposure to sunlight and stored in a place that is not humid and cool (not hot)
- Must always be tightly closed
- Do not come into contact with non-sterile surfaces which can lead to the growth of fungi and bacteria
1. All matters concerning payment will use the terms and conditions of the DOKU Party as the official payment gate for the Optik Go site.
1. Customer Service Center is a feature provided by Optik Go to facilitate the resolution of transaction problems that occur between Buyers and Optik Go.
2. This feature will automatically withhold funds for payment of goods from the Customer to Optik Go until the problem reported to the Customer Service Center is completed.
3. If the Buyer submits a complaint that is not in accordance with the provisions in this agreement so that Optik Go refuses to report the complaint, then within a period of 2 x 24 hours since the reporting of the problem is made, the problem will automatically be resolved with the rejection of the complaint and fixed transaction payments. processed normally according to the terms of Purchase of Goods without exception.
4. If the Complaint Reporting from the Buyer is in accordance with this Agreement, and Optik Go has provided a response to the problem that occurs not from the Buyer's fault, then a 100% refund can occur according to the transaction.
5. In the event of costs / postage incurred during the process of resolving problems at the Customer Service Center, Optik Go will be responsible for it.
6. The full procedure for using the Customer Service Resolution Center can be seen on the page:
“Customer Service Center Help.”
RESOLUTION OF PROBLEMS FACING CUSTOMERS / BUYERS
1. In solving problems at the Customer Service Center, Buyers are expected to provide evidence of buying and selling transactions in the form of:
a. Video when opening the package (the process when opening the package from the beginning until the item comes out of the box and is thoroughly shown the appearance of the item),
b. Some photos of goods that show non-compliance with the order,
c. purchase receipt, delivery receipt slip and other supporting evidence that can be used as a justification for each argument issued.
2. The Buyer understands and agrees that in resolving the problem at the Customer Service Center, the Buyer is obliged to provide a response to the existing problem until it is finished by complying with the conditions and time limit as determined by Optik Go in the related discussion. If the Buyer has not responded to the solution provided, the Optik Go Customer Service Center will make further mediation business contacts:
1. within 2 (two) x 24 hours,
2. is repeated up to a maximum of 3 (three) times, or a maximum of 6 (six) x 24 hours, then Optik Go has the right to cancel the Transaction, or continue to process payments normally in accordance with the provisions of the Purchase of Goods without unilateral exception because the Buyer is not cooperative.
3. Resolution of problems through Customer Service can be in the form of solutions from Optik Go as follows:
a. Optik Go has the right to mediate to resolve problems with Buyers if there are problems with the Product Sales Service, in the event that:
(i) Constraints on the availability of goods;
(ii) In connection with the course of the transaction, there are problems regarding the quality of the goods that will be sent by Optik Go to the Buyer;
(iii) Constraints on delivery couriers who experience obstacles;
(iv) Due to the negligence of the Buyer;
(v) Buyers are indicated to have committed fraudulent acts; or
(vi) Certain conditions cause Optik Go to immediately mediate.
b. Settlement can also be made based on a mutual agreement between the Buyer and Optik Go.
4. The Buyer understands and agrees that after an agreement has been made to send the Goods back to the Seller (Optik Go), if within a maximum of 2 x 24 hours (excluding national holidays, Saturdays and Sundays) as of the decision to return the goods, the Buyer has not made any delivery of goods, then Optik Go is authorized to make decisions based on the development of discussions and available evidence.
5. In the event of a replacement agreement, delivery of replacement Goods to Buyers can be made according to the processing time of the goods sold plus 2 (two) working days (excluding national holidays, Saturdays and Sundays), starting from the date of delivery status from the logistics courier that the Goods are returned by the Buyer has been received by Optik Go. If Optik Go fails to comply with this provision, the Buyer has the right to request a 100% refund according to the value of the goods and shipping costs, based on the development of the discussion and the available evidence.
6. The buyer understands and agrees that the time limit for providing evidence is a maximum of 2 x 24 hours from the time Optik Go requests proof to the buyer for the related transaction.
7. If no agreement is found between the Buyer and Optik Go because the Buyer submits a complaint that is not in accordance with the provisions in this agreement so that Optik Go refuses to report the complaint, then within a period of 2 x 24 hours since the reporting of the problem is made, the problem will be automatically generated. will be resolved with the rejection of the complaint and payment of the transaction will continue to be processed normally according to the provisions of the Purchase of Goods without exception.
RESOLUTION TO CUSTOMER / BUYER DEMANDS
1. Cancellation of Purchase due to Lens Unavailability by the Lens Provider Supplier.
In the event of unavailability of lenses by the lens supplier, a 100% refund of the transaction value will apply.
2. Cancellation due to Product Processing Delay.
Optik Go will provide information on delays due to problems when processing products ordered by buyers, information on delays due to problems when processing products ordered by users. If there is a delay due to problems in processing the ordered goods, and the customer / buyer requests information on its status, Optik Go will request an extension of up to 2 (two) x 24 hours to take action to complete the purchase order. If it is more than that time, the purchase made by the Buyer will be canceled by the Buyer, or will be informed by Optik Go to be canceled.
3. Cancellation due to Process Failed while processing the lens mount.
If a Process Fail occurs during the lens installation process and causes delays, Optik Go will provide information and coordinate with the buyer.
4. Cancellation by the buyer for any reason that is not related to the availability of goods and services. Optik Go does not guarantee to be able to agree to this unilateral cancellation.
5. Cancellation requested by the Buyer for any reason that is not related to the availability of goods and services on condition that it has not been more than 2 (two) hours from the time of purchase, will be HELPED to make it possible to cancel.
6. If the cancellation occurs within 2 (two) hours of the transaction, the cancellation request will be REJECTED and will still be processed according to the payment procedure, in this case because the lens has been processed from basic materials to be made to order.
7. Product Exchange and Product Return
Regarding Product Exchange and Product Returns are guaranteed by Optik Go with the following requirements:
a. Exchanges can be made if:
1) The goods received are not in accordance with the order, and it can be physically proven that the product photos are displayed on the Website Photo with the Photos of the Sent Goods.
2) Goods are proven to be defective before opening with a video recording claim of opening the package (unboxing package)
b. Product Exchange will free the Buyer from the cost of shipping back to Optik Go and re-shipping the item to the Buyer's Address.
c. Product returns can be made if:
1) The buyer has requested an exchange but the Optik Go party cannot get the same and similar goods from the Supplier.
2) Buyers wait for Optik Go's response regarding Product Exchange more than the informed / agreed Product Exchange time, for more than 2 (two) x 24 hours.
d. Product returns will be rejected by Optik Go, if:
1) Because the goods purchased are glasses with lenses that have been specially processed according to the size of the order, so there is a monetary value of the goods contained in the lenses.
2) The buyer does not send proof of video recording of the unboxing of the package, and claims that the product was sent in a defective (imperfect) / damaged condition.
8. In the case of Product Returns, the Optik Go Party will return the payment in accordance with the requirements from DOKU as the official payment gate for the Optik Go site
The User / Buyer will release Optik Go from claims for compensation to Optik Go (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) from any claims or demands, including reasonable legal fees, arising in the event that the User / Buyer violates this Agreement, the use of the Optical Service Undue Go and/or User/Buyer violation of law or third party rights.
10. Choice of Law
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. User / Buyer agrees that any legal action or dispute that may arise from, relate to, or be in any way related to the site and/or this Agreement will be resolved exclusively within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia.
1. Optik Go is a web portal with a Direct Business-to-Customer Marketplace model, which provides the sale of goods for eye health, including intermediary services between lens manufacturers to Users by purchasing on the Optik Go website.
2. As mentioned in the article above, thus, the transactions that occur are transactions between Optik Go and Users / Buyers (as members), as well as lens manufacturers with Users / Buyers, so that Users understand that the limitation of Optik Go's liability proportionally is as a sales company, and all the quality and production processes of lens goods are the result and quality assurance of the manufacturer of the lens products sold.
3. Optik Go always strives to keep the Optik Go Service safe, comfortable, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee continuous operation or access to our Service can always be perfect.
4. Information and data on the Optik Go site may not occur in real time.
5. The User agrees that the User / Purchaser utilizes the Go Optics Service at the User's own risk, and the Go Optics Service is provided to the User / Buyer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Optik Go (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) is not responsible, and User / Buyer agrees not to hold Optik Go responsible, for any damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits, or other intangible losses) resulting directly or indirectly from:
1) User's use or inability to use Optical Go Services.
2) Prices, Shipping or other instructions available in the Optik Go service.
3) Delays or Interruptions in Optical Go Services. Within scope:
a. Negligence and losses incurred by each User.
b. Goods Quality.
c. Delivery of goods.
d. Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
e. Disputes between users.
f. Use / Defamation of other parties.
g. Any misuse of goods that have been purchased by the User.
h. Loss due to unauthorized payments to parties other than to the Optik Go Official Account, which in any way is on behalf of Optik Go or negligence in writing accounts and/or other information and/or negligence on the part of the bank.
i. Delivery for repair of goods with an official warranty from the manufacturer. Buyers can bring the Goods directly to the nearest Optik Go with a warranty card (if any) and a purchase invoice.
j. Viruses or other malicious software (bots, scripts, automation tools other than Power Merchant features, hacking tools) obtained by accessing, or connecting to the Optik Go service.
k. Any glitches, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the Optik Go Service. Damage to User/Buyer hardware from use of any Optical Go Service.
l. The content, actions, or inaction of third parties, including those related to the Products on the Optik Go site that are suspected to be fake.
m. Enforcement actions taken with respect to User accounts.
n. There are hacking actions carried out by third parties to user accounts.--
1. Availability of products on this site at Optical Go physical stores.The products listed on this site are not necessarily available in Optik Go's physical stores anywhere, and there is no obligation from Optik Go to provide these products at the company's physical stores.
2. If the User uses the features available on the Optik Go site, the User hereby declares that he understands and agrees to all the terms and conditions that are specifically regulated in connection with the features below, namely:
a. Items and Prices
b. Buyer Database
d. Order Transactione.
e. Eye Examination Size
f. Vouchers and Promos
g. Stars and Points
3. UpdateTerms & conditions may be changed and/or updated from time to time without prior notice. Optik Go recommends that you read carefully and check this Terms & Conditions page from time to time for any changes. By continuing to access and use the Optik Go service, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms & Conditions.
4. Trademarks & CopyrightsAll logos on this site have been licensed for use, and or are the property of Optik Go itself. Users are prohibited from using photos/images of goods on this website for business purposes and/or other purposes of a publication nature and to the general public, in this case the photos and logos of Optik Go and all content materials are the exclusive property of and protected by the Brand Pattern & Copyright.
5. Optik Go reserves the right, without prior notice, to take the necessary actions including but not limited to withdrawing subsidies or cashback, canceling Point and or Star benefits, revocation of Promos, canceling transactions, withholding funds, closing accounts, and other things , if it is found that there is manipulation, violation or use of the Promo that is not in accordance with the provisions, as well as indications of fraud or violation of the Optik Go Terms and Conditions and applicable legal provisions in the territory of the country of Indonesia.
6. Everything that has not been and/or is not regulated in the special terms and conditions in the feature will fully refer to the general terms and conditions of Optik Go.